LeafFilterTM GuttergloveTM Comparison
LeafFilterTM clogged in three years. This video shows GuttergloveTM Gutter Guard in a water test against LeafFilterTM. LeafFilterTM doesn’t let water in. GutterguardTM protects your gutters from leaves, but lets the water flow through your gutters!
A perfect example of the LeafFilterTM gutter cover system failing on a home after three (3) years and numerous repairs.
Gutter HelmetTM vs Gutterglove ProTM
Gutter HelmetTM product comparison with Gutterglove ProTM.
Support Frame Thickness
Advantages of our thicker support frame:
- Will never collapse inside your gutter.
- Will never ‘droop’ into your gutter.
- Withstands heavy snow and ice loads instead of debris
- Will outlast ALL of its competitors.
- Holds its pitch over time so debris sheds always
Dis-Advantages of a thinner support frame:
- May collapse inside your gutter.
- May ‘droop’ into your gutter, collecting debris.
- May not withstand heavy amounts of debris.
- Shorter lifespan leading to needed replacement.
- Doesn’t hold pitch well due to construction
We have removed the following systems and replaced them with GuttergloveTM Systems:
We removed this Leaf FilterTM system because the customer complained of overflow, damaging his new sidewalk.
We removed this Gutter HelmetTM product due to clogging
We removed this Rain DropTM system due to clogging
We removed this Leaf ReliefTM system because it did not provide any relief!
We removed Leaf FilterTM after 4yrs because it warped and allowed water to overflow and debris to enter from the backside.
Gutterglove Milwaukee services Milwaukee
Waukesha, Brown Deer, Shorewood, Lakeshore Drive, Racine, Kenosha, Lake Geneva, Whitefish Bay, Madison, and many other surrounding areas.
Gutterglove of Chicago serves the western suburbs of Chicago, including Stone Park, Maywood, Bellwood, Berkeley, Hillside, Franklin Park, River Grove, Forest Park, Schiller Park, River Forest, Oak Park, Westchester, Bensenville, Oak Brook, and North Riverside.